News and Announcements
- 1/31/2011: Next Generation Sequencing now available. Check out the website for information on sample submission and pricing.
- 4/8/10: We have changed the requested concentration of the template for sequencing to 50ng/ul for plasmids and 3ng/ul per 100 basepairs for PCR products. All template concentration can be found here.
- 3/30/10: Coming soon to the Sequencing Facility - Next Generation DNA Sequencing! This new technology can be used for applications such as:
Email us for questions, inquiries, or to place your project in queue.
- DNA Sequencing
- Genome Wide Association Studies (GWAS)
- Gene Regulation Analysis
- SNP Discovery
- DNA-Protein Interaction analysis (ChIP-Seq)
- Sequencing-Based Methylation Analysis